This website exposes the flat earth deception and proves that the earth is globe shaped.
This page provides proof that Antarctica is a continent on the bottom of the globe earth, not an ice ring that surrounds the flat earth.
Flat earthers show pictures of the supposed ice shelf that encircles the flat earth.
In reality, the pictures that they post are of the Ross Ice Shelf, which is the largest ice shelf of Antarctica, taking up an area of roughly 188,000 sq miles; about 500 miles across and 600 miles long; so it is about the size of France
The nearly vertical ice front to the open sea is more than 370 miles long, and between 50 and 160 ft high above the water surface.
The continent of Antarctica is circumnavigated as a boating race coarse.
Yachting legend Jon Sanders was the first man to circumnavigate Antarctica, circling the continent twice in 1981 – 1982.
During the voyage, he passed south of the three great capes: Horn, Good Hope and Leeuwin, before rounding Cape Horn a second time. He turned north to Plymouth, UK and returning south around Good Hope and returning to Fremantle.
This voyage was recognized in the Guinness Book of Records through the following records:
- The first single-handed sailor to remain continuously at sea twice around the world
- First single-handed sailor to round the five southern most Capes twice on one voyage
- First single-handed sailor to round the five southern most Capes twice
- Longest distance continuously sailed by any yacht: 48,510 miles (78,070 km).
- Longest period alone at sea during a continuous voyage: 419 days: 22 hours: 10 minutes
This proves that Antarctica is a continent that is capable of being circled. Sailing around the ice wall of the flat earth would have taken way more time.
The Antarctica Cup Race proves that it is a continent.
This event is a non-stop race of circumnavigating Antarctica, passing the three most notorious capes on the planet Cape Leeuwin, Cape Horn, Cape Agulhuss.
The record time is 102 days 00 hours 56 minutes 50 seconds for this 16,400 mile circuit of Antarctica.
Obviously if they were sailing around the supposed ice wall on the flat earth, they would be traveling a much longer distance; as flat earthers estimate that it would be 70,000 – 78,000 miles.
Mike Horn sailed to Antarctica, then kited to the south pole, then to the Australia side of the continent.
After 57 days solo, Mike reached the Dumont d’Urville station on the other side of Antarctica, becoming the first person to complete this 5,000km traverse.
Antarctic Logistics and Expeditions is the sole provider of logistic support and safety backup for climbing expeditions to Mt. Vinson, the highest peak in Antarctica.
Working in the world’s coldest environment, the mechanics at ALE operate and maintain everything from snowmobiles to turbo-prop planes to the tracked passenger vans that shuttle climbers from the blue ice runway to Union Glacier Camp.
Flat Earthers say that they don’t have pictures of the end of the ice wall and dome, because of the Antarctic Treaty; and that the military keeps people out.
Flat earthers proclaim that nobody can visit Antarctica, but many people do that every year; including who take the Antarctica Sightseeing Flight.
The people who travel to or live in Antarctica fall into two main groups, those who live and work on scientific research stations or bases, and tourists.
Here is a helicopter view of McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Facing the mountains across the Ross Sea, the helo rises, turning toward the helipad, the Crary Lab (three white buildings connected by ramp), the blue dining hall with dorms, fuel storage tanks (round white things), windmills above Scott Road; then a brief view of volcano Mount Terror, heading out across Ross Sea. Mount Discovery appears, then the Royal Society Range (I think). Then a long stretch of sea ice, ending with a giant flat iceberg.
Here are pictures of Villa Las Estrellas, showing that Antarctica is not just an impassable ice shelf.
Here is a photo of Villa Las Estrellas from above.
There are around 66 scientific bases in Antarctica, of which about 37 are occupied year round. There are about 4,000 people through the summer months and about 1,000 overwinter each year.
Here is McMurdo Base.
Here’s a picture of tourists exploring Antarctica.
You can see more pictures of McMurdo Base – Antarcticans Database Project
The South Pole Station
Falt-earthers say that if people try to visit Antarctica, they will be met with resistance by the military.
Apparently someone forgot to tell these people who had adventures there.
Trip to Antarctica 2016
You can book flights to Antarctica
You can go an Antarctica Cruise and Adventure Travel With Cool Antarctica and Expedition Trips
Quark Expeditions has been the world leader in polar cruises and guided tours for over two decades and successfully operated many first-ever passenger trips to Antarctica, including the Circumnavigation of the Antarctic continent and the first Weddell Sea voyage.
Here are links to more videos proving that people visit and explore Antarctica:
Antarctica Cruise – Visiting The Antarctica Peninsula https://youtu.be/wEKDAgytQcw
Antarctica Adventures with the Best Cruise Ship Ever Built https://youtu.be/s6pXARR4vdA
Expedition cruise to Antarctica with Polar Star Expeditions https://youtu.be/2zEJapASyyU
Want to travel to Antarctica? https://youtu.be/snYw2Y6L0g8
Antarctica, Secrets Beneath the Ice | Full Documentary HD https://youtu.be/XeJiuWkBWzw
Under the Antarctic Ice Beauty of The Nature 720p Documentary https://youtu.be/1NlxeJQ4abI
Is An Ancient City Hidden Under Antarctica? https://youtu.be/KaSGbZ8y8FA
The Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station is a United States scientific research station at the Geographic South Pole, the southernmost place on the Earth.
Antarctic related mapping resources prove that it is a continent:
- BAS Map Catalogue — a selection of maps published by BAS, with ordering information
- Antarctic Digital Database (ADD) — the premier source of vector topographic data for Antarctica
- British Antarctic Territory Gazetteer — list of all approved names for British use within the British Antarctic Territory
- South Georgia GIS — Web-based visualisation tool for South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands spatial data, funded by the South Georgia Government (GSGSSI). Downloads of datasets available to South Georgia science community (free registration required)
- SCAR Map Catalogue – A catalogue of Antarctic region maps produced by SCAR member countries
- SCAR Geoscience Map Catalogue – A listing of all geoscientific maps of Antarctica
Flat earthers post images like this, that show the thick ice shelf of Antarctica, and imply and that it is an ice ring that encircles the Earth.
Are there places like this on Antarctica? Yes. Is all of Antarctica like this? No.
Here’s a video from a flat earther about wikileaks emails that contained pictures of Antarctica. I’m not sure why he seems to think that it proves the protected ice ring, because it shows the opposite, with mountains, ships, etc.
He seems to make a big deal out of ships that have sails, like that means something significant.
And he’s right. In order to keep Antarctica pristine and not risk pollution from motorized ships, in some of the places they use sailing ships.
On Flat Earth Deception home page you saw that flat-earther are using an north-polar azimuthal equidistant map, which shows the globe earth on a 2D projection. The Southern hemisphere is flared out to make it visible, which greatly exaggerates the size of the southern continents such as Australia.
The only way to represent the continent of Antarctica is to project is as a ring, because all of the longitudinal lines point down to it.
When asked for pictures of the edge of the flat earth, they proclaim that Antarctica is protected so that nobody can see the edge of the supposed dome.
So they dismiss any image from space, but they have no photos to prove that Antarctica encircles the flat earth, or that there is an edge to the supposed dome.
So until they produce pictures of the end of the supposed ice rings, we’ll have to trust these pictures from people are not involved in the flat earth discussion.
Additional resources that prove that Antarctica is a continent, not an ice ring:
50 Years of Antarctic Research Expeditions by the Geographical Survey Institute
Here’s a list of Antarctic expeditions is a chronological list of expeditions involving Antarctica, and NO ICE WALL OR GLASS DOME WAS REPORTED.
- 1907 — 1909 Nimrod Expedition – On 9 January
- 1909, Ernest Shackleton reached 88’23S (Farthest South), and on 16 January 1909, Professor Edgeworth David reached the South Magnetic Pole at (72°25’S 155°16’E? / ?72.417°S 155.267°E? / -72.417; 155.267) (mean position)
- 1908 — 1910 Fourth French Antarctic Expedition – led by Jean-Baptiste Charcot
- 1910 — 1912 Japanese Antarctic Expedition – led by Nobu Shirase
- 1910 — 1912 Roald Amundsen’s South Pole expedition – On 14 December 1911, reached the South Pole (90° S)
- 1910 — 1913 Terra Nova Expedition – On 17 January1912, Robert Falcon Scott, reached the South Pole (90° S)
- 1928 — 1930 Richard Evelyn Byrd – First expedition
- 1931 H Halvorsen – discovered Princess Astrid Coast
- 1931 Hjalmar Riiser-Larsen – flew over Antarctica, discovered Kronprins Olav Kyst
- 1933 — 1935 Richard Evelyn Byrd – Second expedition
- 1933 — 1939 Lincoln Ellsworth – Aircraft expedition
- 1934 — 1937 British Graham Land Expedition
- 1936 Lars Christensen – dropped Norwegian flag over Prince Harald Coast
- 1938 Third German Antarctic Expedition (New Swabia, or Neuschwabenland, claimed for Nazi Germany) – led by Alfred Ritscher
- 1939 — 1941 United States Antarctic Service Expedition – led by Richard Evelyn Byrd
- 1943 — 1945 Operation Tabarin – led by Lieutenant James Marr
- 1946 — 1946 Operation Highjump – led by Richard Evelyn Byrd
- 1947 — First Chilean Antarctic Expedition
- 1947 — 1948 Operation Windmill – led by Commander Gerald Ketchum
- 1947 — 1946 Ronne Antarctic Research Expedition – led by Finn Ronne
- 1949 — 1952 Norwegian-British-Swedish Antarctic Expedition – led by John Giaever
- 1955 — 1956 Operation Deep Freeze – led by Richard Evelyn Byrd
- 1955 — 1957 1st Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Mikhail Somov
- 1956 Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station established
- 1956 — 1958 Commonwealth Trans-Antarctic Expedition – led by Vivian Fuchs
- 1956 — 1958 2nd Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Aleksei Treshnikov
- 1957 — 1958 International Geophysical Year
- 1957 Scott Base established
- 1957 — 1958 Luncke Expedition
- 1957 — 1959 3rd Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Yevgeny Tolstikov
- 1958 — 1960 4th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Aleksandr Dralkin
- 1959 — 1961 5th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Yevgeny Korotkevich
- 1960 South African National Antarctic Expedition
- 1960 — 1962 6th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by V.Driatsky
- 1961 — 1963 7th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Aleksandr Dralkin
- 1962 — 1962 Vostok traverse – led by Australian National Antarctic Research Expeditions (ANARE)
- 1962 — 1964 8th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Mikhail Somov
- 1963 — 1965 9th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Mikhail Somov
- 1964 — 1966 10th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by M.Ostrekin, I.Petrov
- 1965 — 1967 11th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by D.Maksutov, Leonid Dubrovin
- 1966 — 1968 12th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Pavel Senko and Vladislav Gerbovich
- 1967 — 1969 13th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Aleksei Treshnikov
- 1968 — 1970 14th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by D.Maksutov, Ernst Krenkel
- 1969 — 1971 15th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Pavel Senko and Vladislav Gerbovich
- 1970 — 1972 16th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by I.Petrov and Yury Tarbeyev
- 1971 — 1973 17th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Yevgeny Korotkevich, V.Averyanov
- 1972 — 1974 18th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Pavel Senko
- 1973 — 1975 19th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by D.Maksutov, V.Ignatov
- 1974 — 1976 20th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by V.Serdyukov, N.Kornilov
- 1975 — 1977 21st Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by O.Sedov, G.Bardin
- 1976 — 1978 22nd Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by N.Tyabin, Leonid Dubrovin
- 1977 — 1979 23rd Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by V.Serdyukov, O.Sedov
- 1978 — 1980 24th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by A.Artemyev, O.Sedov
- 1979 — 1980 25th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by N.Kornilov, N.Tyabin
- 1980 — 1981 Transglobe Expedition – led by Ranulph Fiennes
- 1980 — 1982 26th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by V.Serdyukov, V.Shamontyev
- 1981 — 1983 27th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by D.Maksutov, R.Galkin
- 1982 — 1984 28th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by N.Kornilov, A.Artemyev
- 1983 — 1985 29th Soviet Antarctic Expedition – led by N.Tyabin, L.Bulatov
- 1984 – 1987 In the Footsteps of Scott – led by Robert Swan
- 1984 – 1985 1st Uruguayan Antarctic Expedition – Antarkos I Led by Lt.Col. Omar Porciúncula
- 1984 — 1986 30th Soviet Antarctic Expedition – led by D.Maksutov, R.Galkin
- 1985 — 1987 31st Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by N.Tyabin, V.Dubovtsev
- 1986 — 1988 32nd Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by V.Klokov, V.Vovk
- 1987 Iceberg B-9 calves and carries away Little Americas I – III
- 1987 — 1989 33rd Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by N.A.Kornilov, Yu.A.Khabarov
- 1987 — 1988 First Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition — St. Kliment Ohridski Base established
- 1988 — 1990 34th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by S.M.Pryamikov, L.V.Bulatov
- 1989 — 1991 35th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by V.M.Piguzov
- 1991 — 1992 36th Soviet Antarctic Expedition — led by Lev Savatyugin
- 1996 Lake Vostok discovered
- 2004 – 2005 Tangra 2004/05 created Camp Academia.
- 2004 – 2005 AGASEA/BBAS joint U.S.-U.K. aerogeophysical survey of the Amundsen Sea Embayment.
- 2005 Ice Challenger Expedition travelled to the South Pole in a six-wheeled vehicle.
- 2005 – 2006 Spanish Trans-Antarctic Expedition, led by Ramon Larramendi, reached the Southern Pole of Inaccessibility using kite-sleds.
- 2007 – 2008 Norwegian-U.S. Scientific Traverse of East Antarctica.
- 2008 – 2009 Impossible 2 Possible (i2P) unsupported South Pole quest by Ray Zahab, Kevin Vallely and Richard Weber.
60 thoughts on “Antarctica Proves The Flat Earth Deception”
There was a old version of Google Earth Pro that showed outer space in the middle of Antarctica. Just more evidence that the earth is not a globe like they taught us in school. In fact, this proves the earth is flat.
Of course you couldn’t just see if from the zoomed out view, you had to zoom in the center of the Antarctica, and then go to a street level and then rotate the view and behold: you will see outer space with the stars. Someone(group) screwed around with the code to hide this but they can only cheat it to some extend. One of the thoughts that led me to dig into Google Earth Pro is because if the earth is round, then the code (google earth code) won’t break, but just as I suspected, the coding broke. The one thing I don’t know is what version of Google Earth Pro exposed this. I have not checked the latest version of Google Earth Pro but I’m sure it’s fixed. The reason why I know this is because every year, I noticed it was difficult to duplicate the bug (cheating the code). Compared to when I first discovered, I would easily duplicate it (i.e. show outer space in the middle of Antarctica).
How does showing outer space in the middle of Antarctica prove that the earth is not a globe? Were you able to see the North Star?
Where is Antarctica on the flat earth map?
perimeter of antarctica with and without the ice. Anyone knows?
Hey, not a flat earther anymore thanks to you, but the info posted on this page makes you look dishonest. The public tours of Antarctica are only by the coast, and the FEers know that. The three main proofs given here are the ones man expedition into Antarctica, the circumnavigation recently done, and the older expeditions. However two of those are bottlenecked into only a few people that cant necessarily be trusted (theres no video proof there either really), and the other needs to be read more thoroughly and also can be bottlenecked.
That’s great Rich! The word ‘dishonest‘ suggests that I’ve misled people on purpose, which is not true. It might not be convincing enough to people, but given the immense amount of information on this website which proves that the earth is not flat, it’s sufficient.
Just checking, viewed from the space reference frame of the ‘ISS’, people are upside down in Australia and planes are flying upside down above Australia, correct? Any pictures from the ISS or that powerful Hubble telescope corroborating that?
Whatever force draws objects down toward the earth, defines what is up and what is down. People in Australia are not upside-down, as down is towards their feet and up is towards the sky. I don’t rely on ISS or Hubble telescope pictures, as I don’t believe the NASA narrative.
All of this and more absurd claims and yet 2 very simple scientific PROOFS you fail to address…There has never been ONE proof of axial rotation nor is there measurable curvature! All this work to attempt to disprove the geocentric model just to be humiliated! I pity you!
You say that I have failed to address axial rotation, but I clearly state that I believe that the earth is geocentric and not spinning. Try actually reading the website, before you share your opinion. https://flatearthdeception.com/the-hidden-option-of-the-geocentric-globe-earth/
As for measurable curvature, the horizon appears at the distance that the curvature formula says that it will. Standing on the shore at the ocean, you can see for about 3 miles, right in line with the formula. The same thing applies when standing on a mountain, or flying in a plane. If the earth were flat, you would be able to see much further.
No need to pity me, you’re the one who is ignorant.
You can see much much farther. There are too many examples to even list. Videos and pictures showing there is no curvature. That’s the one thing that cannot be debunked.
JC, I’ve watched quite a few FE videos that supposedly prove that we can see farther than what the curvature formula says, but I always found issues with them. The bottoms of the buildings were missing, they were taken from a higher altitude than reported, they don’t account for refraction, etc.
It’s interesting that the horizon line appears at the distance that the earth curvature formula predicts. From the shore of the ocean, from an airplane, from a skyscraper, etc., the horizon line is at the point where the formula says that it should be. From an airplane, if the earth was flat, we should be able to see much further.
I would add that the horizon does not rise up to meet our eyes, as FE’s proclaim. You can prove that out with a theodolite or the theodolite app as you see on this page. https://flatearthdeception.com/perspective-proves-the-flat-earth-deception/
While the earth is not flat, it isn’t the convex heliocentric model either!
Experiments that fulfill the laws governing a convex earth, can apply just as much to a concave earth.
e.g. light bends, constellations, water curves, same side of the moon always, solstices, eclipses, etc.
Rectiliniator experiment :
I hope this helps!
Hi 🙂 I don’t believe that the earth is heliocentric, rather I believe in the Tychonic geocentric model.
ofc you can only belive if you ignore facts and dont do any reseach on yourself. they are many FE jesuit & masonic shills out there to make it look ridiculous.
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION… yawn like this techniq is something new lmfao
beside it it so obvious and easy to find out. that someone made this shit website shows how try hards they are to stuck on their greed and agenda.
Read Jesuit OATH & TALMUD
to polute water you just need sometimes only one drop of poison.
for a proof of ashke-nazi censorship this will be streamed.
i cant wait to read some fairytales from jesuit trained clowns.
if someone post here only just for fun.
noone with a real mind would waste time on such bs lmfao.
Wayner, how am I controlled opposition when I expose the Jesuit’s heliocentric deception and point to a geocentric universe?
I’ve read the Jesuit Oath and I expose the Jesuits on the Revelation Timeline Decoded website as the enemy of Messiah and His saints, and of the whole world.
I expose the Khazar Jews and their Lord Rothschild too.
It’s ironic that you think that nobody with a real mind would waste time on such bs, but here you are commenting on this site.
David, TJ or Anyone
I have to admit a few months ago I was amazed by all this flat earth talk. The pictures, the military protection and especially the biblical background all caought my attention. I looked for more pictures of this ice wall and wondeedr how could something so abcious be kept a secret from Billions of people. I watched more videos “proving “ flat earth than I care to admit. I had one theory, with absolutely no way to back it up, that maybe all the distances that we say we know are not correct. Like the distance NASA says it is to the moon or the circumference of the earth. Lots of the mathematical problems flat earthers use to prove their theory is about the curvature of the earth. Do you have any LINC’s explaining the visual distances we can see at Sea Level that seem to dispute the curvature? Thank you for the website. It was very informative and answered a lot of questions.
Thank you for your comment Shane! That’s a great question about whether we’ve been deceived about the distances, but people determined the distance to the moon using geometry, long before NASA existed.
Flat earthers misapply the earth curvature formula as they don’t understand that it’s based on the horizontal line of looking straight out, not the horizon line.
You can see explanations on the Perspective Proves The Flat Earth Deception page.
Flat earthers zoom in on ships that are located 1-2 miles out, and pretend that there’s no curvature; but that’s not far out enough to see the curvature. They need to try to zoom in on cameras that are further out, like 10 miles out. They will proclaim that they can’t because of perspective, but that is a false association, as objects on the flat earth model cannot be hidden by the horizon.
Wolfie6020 on YouTube has a lot of great videos using high-tech cameras and equipment, which proves that the earth is not flat. I hope that helps! 🙂