This website exposes the flat earth deception and proves that the earth is globe shaped.
Here’s a list of moon events that have taken place in 2018:
- Special Moon Events in 2018
- Super Full Moon: Jan 1
- Micro New Moon: Jan 16
- Blue Moon: Jan 31 (second Full Moon in single calendar month)
- Total Lunar Eclipse visible in Denver on Jan 31
- Black Moon: February (no Full Moon in calendar month)
- Blue Moon: Mar 31 (second Full Moon in single calendar month)
- Super New Moon: Jul 12
- Micro Full Moon: Jul 27
- Super New Moon: Aug 11
Flat earthers have no way to foretell what moon events will occur in 2019; nor any way to explain how the moon is eclipsed, or why it appears super-sized.